Been There/ Done That

Friday, July 25, 2008

We are living in a material world

Sorry for the long hiatus!! I have been moving around a lot: from Sheffield to Murcia, from Murcia to Barcelona (where I spent 4 marvelous months at LOGOS), and then back to Murcia briefly to pack, and finally, I moved to Winnipeg just on time for Canada Day! Things are going very well here so far. I love my new city and my new job! Some highlights: we are having a summer reading group, and just now we are reading Jennifer Saul's book "Simple Sentences, Substitution, and Intuitions", which is a lot of fun to read and discuss. I hope to post some comments on this soon...
But in the meantime, I just wanted to share some good news: my paper "We are living in a material world (and I am a material girl)" has been accepted by Teorema (in a special issue on Phenomenal Consciousness and Naturalism). This issue looks very interesting, and I look forward to seeing it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home