Been There/ Done That

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Boundage and Submission

I have finished my PhD! Or at least, I have finished writing my dissertation, and I just printed and took it to the binders. I will submit it this Thursday. You can check out the final version here. (Now I have to prepare for the viva voce...)

Thanks to all the people who have read, commented and supported this blog during these months! I will keep blogging about all matters conscious and two-dimensional (more often that before, I hope) when I come back from my holidays in Spain.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan López de Sa said...

Congrats, Encarnación ;-{)}!!!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Pablo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Pablo said...

congratulations for the work done, and enjoy your holidays!!!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Esa said...

Dear Dan and Pablo:

Thanks a lot for you kind messages! And thanks also for the discussions here in BTDT, hope there are more in the future.

See you soon!

Cheers
Esa

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home